13314 224th Street East Graham, WA 98338
Welcome. We’re glad you’re here.
We hope this website gives you a taste of who we are and why we love God and our community.
When you join us on Sunday, we’ll make every effort to create an enjoyable experience for you, our valued guest.
Requirements for Entry:
- Everyone entering must be pre-registered for the current date and have received a confirmation email so that we can limit total attendance to 140 people for each service.
- If you have a cough or fever, please stay home. Please self check this before you come. If you appear sick, you will be given a mask and asked to leave to rest at home.
- Please maintain social distancing.
- Please sit only with your household members. The chairs are set up to maintain social distancing.
- The main entrance doors are for entrance only. DOORS WILL OPEN AT 10:45 AM for the 11:00 AM service.
- Please exit through the doors by the kitchen.
- Wearing a face covering is required.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after touching your face or sneezing/coughing. Masks are available upon request.
- We will not hand out bulletins or notepaper. Sanitized pens are available. When done, please put the used pen in the used container.
- There is no coffee/snack service. Water fountains are closed. Feel free to bring your own coffee.
We are excited to be together this Sunday. In order to prepare for your participation, we ask that you comply with the following:
Prior to Entry
- C3Kids is open for children aged 3 months to 6 years. There will be a limit of 10 children per class / per service. Once we reach this limit, families will keep their children with them in service.
- When you check your children into our classrooms, you are agreeing that your child is not sick and has no signs of illness.
- Children will have a temperature of no more than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit. We will check temperatures at check-in. Children with a temperature above the threshold must exit the building with their parents to keep everyone safe.
- Diaper bags and associated items will be placed in a plastic bag with the child’s name on them and will be transported to the classroom by the check-in attendant.
- Please take your child to the restroom before class.
- Parents will be paged to take their children to the restroom. We will use hand sanitizer for children entering the classroom regardless of whether or not they washed their hands.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter the classroom unless there is an emergency.
- The same parent that drops off the children must be the one to pick them up. Please have your claim ticket ready.
- When you pick up your child you will exit the building using the street-side door.
- We will sanitize all surfaces and switch out toys for the next service.
Team members will wear personal protective equipment when caring for your children
Java, Jammies, and Jesus (J3) is a time to go over our #c3readingplan and talk about scripture and how it applies to our life. Several C3 Leaders and Families are hosting J3 from our Facebook page at 10:00 AM every weekday during the stay-at-home order.
Join us on Facebook Live